Re: Consulta

Hola Ana,

On 11/27/2011 03:04 AM, Ana Elena Gonzalez wrote:
> Por favor, quiero hacer una partición en UBUNTU para probar DEBIAN,
> pero no sé hacer eso.
>
> Podeis ayudarme?

well, I could, but not from here. Please find some help that is local to you. The regular search engines will guide you. I have
not understood or you have not said what the problem with Ubuntu is that you experienced. The two distros are very different in
many details, but you need to look deeper than the install instructions for that. My hunch is that you do not want to install
Debian in the first place and suggest to start with a LiveCD, say from http://www.knoppix.net/ which may give you an impression.
Also try ours from http://live.debian.net/ .

Good luck

Steffen