Re: Debian page at Google+

Hi!

On 11/08/2011 02:30 PM, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> I have created a Debian Google+ page, DISCLAIMER, this page is not meant to be
> a Debian official one since Google+ is a non free service, but I wanted to share
> some things about it and have some public email in Debian lists for people
> wondering about the 'officiality' of this page and others pages (this one
> is unlikely to be the only Debian page in Google+ since everybody can create
> pages about the topics they want)

For me it doesn't matter if G+ is non-free or not, being able to share
our news for free should be enough that we want to do so. I would
suggest to make it official. As it seems it is possible to ask google to
remove pages which seem to represent an organization although they are
not created by somebody from that organization. I think we should do
that for the Debian page, at least for trademark reasons.

Cheers,

Bernd

 GPG Fingerprints: ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F