Re: DEP: 5 Machine-readable debian/copyright - License specifications - Link broken

I'll note, in public, that after meeting with Steve in person, and
having had a friendly and constructive discussion about DEP5 with him,
I'll be stepping down from an active drivership role, at least for
a while, and Steve will take care of getting any linguistic or other
changes that he feels should be done, and push things through to a final
version. Meanwhile, I'll ignore everything to do with DEP5.

--
Freedom-based blog/wiki/web hosting: http://www.branchable.com/