[DEP 5] URI to SPDX license list and good news from the OSI.

Dear all,

DEP-5 contains a link to the SPDX working license list, but now the SPDX
project has populated its main license page, and the names have been adopted by
the OSI:

 * Current link in DEP-5:
   http://spdx.org/wiki/working-version-license-list

 * SPDX licence list:
   http://spdx.org/licenses

 * Blog relating SPDX licence names adopted by OSI:
   http://www.spdx.org/content/celebrate-small-victories-and-cheers-open-source-initiative
   (note the thanks to Debian and Fedora)

I propose to update DEP 5 since it is not yet formally accepted. I attached a
patch for the version in the debian-policy package.

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan