Shameless self-introduction - Was: Re: New DDs introductions ?

Hi again.

Le mercredi 25 mai 2011 à 15:40 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :

> So, Olivier, why don't you go first? :-)

ditto :

Quoting my own application (no Arthur, it isn't so much outdated by
now), then :
I'm a long time Free Software developer and promoter.
I work as a research engineer at Telecom SudParis, in Évry (France),
specializing in the field of Free/Libre/Open Source software in general,
and more specifically on the software development process and tools used
in FLOSS communities.
I've also been interested in many other inter-disciplinary aspects of
the FLOSS ecosystem for many years.

I currently contribute to projects like FusionForge, ForgePlucker or
Debian (with personalities oberger@ouvaton.org or
olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu), in order to try and foster
interoperability solutions and standardization.

With a wife and young boy I live near Paris very close to Disneyland
Paris (where one can meet some Debian releases^w^wToy Story characters).

I'll probably contribute mainly to PHP packaging, but also probably on
QA-related stuff.

You may find more about me on my blogs :
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/
http://www.olivierberger.com/weblog/
or my identi.ca notices : http://identi.ca/oberger/

Also, ohloh reports on some of my contributions to some projects :
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/oberger

I've just become a DD, and I shall thank my advocate (Roland Mas) and
application manager (not sure this is to be revealed) for the kind
support in the NM process.

So hi everyone, and let's see if we started a tradition ;)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER (Debian developer)
http://www.olivierberger.com/weblog/