Re: Debian on Twitter...

Dear Miguel,

* Miguel Valentin <cyberoptiq@yahoo.com> [110518 13:08]:
> is Debian on Twitter?? Found 4 different Debian names but not sure which is the correct one. Thanks!!

The Debian Project has no official Twitter account; as the Twitter
service is not really compatible with the philosophy behind Debian.
However, Debian has an official account on identi.ca, see
http://identi.ca/debian for details.  To the best of my knowledge, the
official identi.ca account is also copied to an inofficial Twitter
account, but I recommend you to follow us, on a truely free service.

Best Regards,
  Alexander