Request: Hires version of debian-women logotype

Hi!

I am currently the editor for a series on free software in
a swedish newspaper (Fria Tidningen, http://fria.nu/).

Next week we are going to run a short piece on nerdfeminist
groups, among them Debian Women.

I asked on debian-women IRC channel for a high resolution
version (preferably vector graphic) of the Debian Women
logotype. They directed my question to the debian-women
mailing list.

Can i has high res pic of debian women logo plz?! :-)

I don't want to stress anyone but I need it ASAP. This
weekend at latest since it is going to be in next weeks
edition of the printed paper.

Best,
Per