Re: copyright-format: "with <keywords> exception" underspecified

Le Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 02:19:34PM -0600, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> I've committed the below patch to the dep repo on svn.debian.org.

Steve,

This is a HTML document that you modify, but it has a DocBook source, indicated
in the DEP header.  With your changes, the information is not accurate anymore.

Please explain to the project why you are forking a work that is now developed
in the debian-policy package.  This transition was impulsed by Lars at a time
where you were co-drivers, and you have not objected to it.  Lars asked
contributors to open bugs on debian-policy, and patches were committed by the
Policy maintainers, showing their approval to that workflow.

If time is pressing to change the latest version, why not asking on the
debian-policy if the Delegates would have time to commit it ?  In my experience
they always have been very helpful.

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan