Re: Report from participation to India miniDebconf, Mangalore edition

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 07:43:10PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> This mail will try to summarize what I learned, discovered, shared,
> etc. during my stay at the Mangalore edition of India mini DebConfs
> 2011 [1].

Just a brief follow-up to thank Christian for his availability to
represent Debian and for this wonderful report. This report is the
perfect event of how to give back to the wider Debian community when
traveling to represent Debian around the world. Kudos!

(and ... wow, I'm impressed by the achievements of this mini-DebConf in
terms of publicity and relationships with local entities. Let's hope
these steps will help furthering Debian community in India and nearby
countries.)

Cheers.