Help wanted for Google Code-in

Hi!

Debian has applied to the Google code-in [1] program as mentoring organization
(Thanks Algernon!) In the Google code-in, pre-university students
(ages 13-17), have the opportunity of contributing to Debian, trying
to complete different tasks.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/GoogleCodeIn2011

We are hoping to get accepted and improve our outcome from last year. To
achieve this, we need the help of more Debian contributors proposing and
mentoring simple tasks for the students. Please take a take a look at the
archives in the mailing list and join us with your proposals: