Re: License doubt

On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 06:48:24PM +0200, Lucas Pomez wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> I need do know if is it possible to modify the debian installer pics to
> adapt it to a new distribution i want to do.

In the debian/copyright file of the debian-installer package, I can find
this paragraph that may help you :

    The open use Debian logo is used in some boot screens. It is copyright (c)
    1999 Software in the Public Interest. This logo or a modified version may be
    used by anyone to refer to the Debian project, but does not indicate
    endorsement by the project. http://www.debian.org/logos/

Cheers,

Simon