Re: I call solution

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 16:36 +0200, Jorge Luis Pinilla Guzman wrote:
> Hello.
> I ask please that this link is removed
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/09/msg00077.html
> because noe have given my permission to exhibit ininternet use
> personal data as it comes transcends my phone and I'm bothered.
[...]

The Debian list information pages clearly state that messages sent to
the lists will be public.  By sending mail to the list address you give
permission to reproduce it; that is the whole purpose of a mailing list.

But in any case, the people responsible for list maintenance can be
reached at <listmaster@lists.debian.org>.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings