Re: I call solution

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 16:36 +0200, Jorge Luis Pinilla Guzman wrote:
> Hello.
> I ask please that this link is removed
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/09/msg00077.html
> because noe have given my permission to exhibit ininternet use
> personal data as it comes transcends my phone and I'm bothered.

The Debian list information pages clearly state that messages sent to
the lists will be public.  By sending mail to the list address you give
permission to reproduce it; that is the whole purpose of a mailing list.

But in any case, the people responsible for list maintenance can be
reached at <listmaster@lists.debian.org>.

Ben Hutchings