Happy birthday Debian Project! We have a little surprise for you ;-)

Hello guys and gals,

on behalf of Debian and Linux users in Poland I want to wish you a very
happy birthday!

We can't thank you enough for your work on Debian and spreading FLOSS, so
we decided to make some birthday cakes. Unfortunatelly it would  be a
little difficult to give them to you in person, but we took some photos.
You can see our cakes on  http://happybirthday.dug.net.pl

At the moment there are not many of them, but at least a few are still to
come.

Once again big, big thanks. Long live Debian!