Re: Doesn't Debian work from a live cd?

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Denny Nebgen wrote:

> Hi iI was interested in trying Debian Linux on a laptop and was surprised
> the only options involved installation before I could even try the distro
> out. Is this the normal way it works? No trying it out without an
> installation?

As other folks pointed out there is Debian Live, but I'm wondering how
you came to the conclusion that Debian does not have LiveCDs. If this
is an issue with the Debian website, could you please report a bug
against the www.debian.org pseudo-package? If not, some information
about how you came to that conclusion might be useful.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise