The Debian Enhancement Proposals website moves again.

Dear all,

since the split of Alioth in two separate machines, new commits in the
Subversion repository of the Debian Enhancement Proposals project were not
reflected anymore in its website, ‘http://dep.debian.net/’;.  Using the ikiwiki
‘pingee’ plugin, I have restored a behavior similar to the original.

The DEP website runs on wagner.d.o, where ikiwiki was upgraded from version 2.x
to 3.x.  I have not noticed any problem, but should you find one please notice
us (Stefano, Ben and me).  Currently the homepage does not display the image
explaining the DEP workflow and shows an error message instead; this will be
solved when perlmagik will be installed on wagner.d.o.

With Debconf arriving, I hope that the unfreezing of the DEP website will
motivate you to update your proposals, and to propose new ones.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dep