RE: Linking from Debian to Siemens

Hi Martin

Yes, time is running and Debian Sarge is a historic release;-)
However, Debian Lenny is still in use and currently we are in a
migration phase to Debian Squeeze.

Here is the updated Text for the Debian @ Siemens Building Technologies
Site:
http://www.debian.org/users/com/sbtsiemens.html

SIEMENS Building Technologies

We're developing products for building automation on our development
workstations running Debian. The users are distributed across multiple
locations around the world.

The high quality and stability with Debian is just great! The
availability of software updates and security bugfixes is outstanding.
Another reason to use Debian is the quantity of available software
packages.

We use many packages which are not available in other GNU/Linux
distributions (e.g. mtd-tools, clamav, tsocks). With Debian we can get
every package we need, just by using apt-get with its "super cow power".

A special THANK YOU to the Debian organization with all its developers
and contributors.

Regards
Roger