Re: DOAP document describing Debian with RDF ?

Le vendredi 27 mai 2011 à 17:03 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :
> On 11-05-27 at 04:27pm, Olivier Berger wrote:
> > Is there any existing document describing the Debian project with DOAP
> > (RDF) [0] ?
> >
> > I think I'd like to see one linked from http://www.debian.org/, for
> > instance...
> >
> > Any RDF fans out there ?
> >
> > [0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Description_of_a_Project
>

> TTBOMK debian do not have an offifical DOAP file.

I'll try and contact the www team to see how we may publish such a file.
Followup-to debian-www@l.d.o, then.

About RDF in general in Debian :

> I am an RDF [fan] - adressing your second question... :-)
>
> I recently packaged most of the Perl RDF libraries, and would certainly
> join if a team was formed for semantic tagging of Debian resources.
>
> Perhaps you would take lead on such team, Olivier?

I could, but as only you have responded so far, it's just a very small
team, so far. :-/ I'll continue the discussion privately, then, for the
moment, maybe (adding other resources to http://wiki.debian.org/RDF
along the way).

>  - Jonas
>
> [fan]: My FOAF file is advertised in my mail headers ;-)

http://people.debian.org/~obergix/foaf.rdf also, FWIW ;)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER (Debian developer)