https://alioth.debian.org: untrusted connection

[Please CC me on replies]

Hello,

due to the alioth upgrade from last weekend, I am now forced
to change my authentication method from password to ssh key,
to be able to get access to the VCS repositories.

On
http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH#Installing_SSH_keys
I am advised to go to
https://alioth.debian.org/account/editsshkeys.php
to load my ssh key to alioth server.
But I get this message, when accessing alioth:

The server's certificate chain is incomplete, and the signer(s)
are not registered. Accept?

Certificate errors:

(1) The certificate for "alioth.debian.org" is signed by the unknown
Certificate Authority "ca.debian.org". It is not possible to verify
that this is a valid certificate.
(2) The certificate for "ca.debian.org" is signed by the unknown
Certificate Authority "Certificate Authority". It is not possible to
verify that this is a valid certificate.
(3) The certificate for "Certificate Authority" is signed by the unknown
Certificate Authority "Certificate Authority". It is not possible to
verify that this is a valid certificate.

Certificate summary:

Holder:		alioth.debian.org, Debian
Issuer:		ca.debian.org, Debian
Expires:	05/07/12 19:47:00 GMT

Is this a mistake on my site (system, browser, ...)?
Or is this the wrong way to get ssh key on alioth working?
Or is this situation the default for alioth?

Thanks
Holger
--

Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2