Re: [Debian-ask] Debian logo,

**** This mail was received at the Debian Ask Mail Address ****

El mié, 12-01-2011 a las 15:56 +0000, Mark Pearson escribió:
> Hi,

Hi Mark

> I wonder if you could help me? I'm a long term user of Debian and I'm
> wanting to launch my own company blog based around my Debian experiences.
> It would be great if I could use the Debian logo in conjunction with my
> company brand.
>
> Hope you can assist with this issue.

I don't see any problem to use the Debian Open Use Logo [1] in your
company blog, but I include the project mailing list [2] for
better-informed answers.

"Note: we would appreciate that you make the image a link to
http://www.debian.org/ if you use it on a web page."

Best Regards,

P.S.1. What's the link of your company blog? (the topic about Debian
experiences from a company point of view sounds interesting).

P.S.2. Sorry for the delayed answer.

[1] http://www.debian.org/logos/index.en.html#open-use
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/
--