Funny / interesting facts about Debian

Hi folks!

As some of you already know, we are planing a 'live commenting' of the
release process via Debian's identi.ca account [1].  What works for TV
shows surely also works for us ;)

However, several steps of the release process are quite boring (e.g.
waiting for the CD, DVDs and blue rays for 11 archs are builds).
Therefore we would also like to fill this emptiness with funny or
otherwise interesting facts about Debian (e.g. the 150'000 bugs closed
in the two years since lenny got released).

So if you have nice ideas, what to report (ideally not only question,
but also already the anser ;) please contact us!

Links:
  1: http://identi.ca/debian

Best Regards,
  Alexander