Re: [vuntz@gnome.org: Cross-distro meeting about application installer]

(re-adding debian-project@ to the loop so both lists have the attendees info)

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:33, Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 11:58:05AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>> We're organizing a cross-distro meeting in January to discuss the
>> "application installer" topic. It's a hot topic in many distros at the
>> moment, and we believe it's an area where we can collaborate a lot.
[…]
>> All the information about the meeting is at
>> http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/Meetings/AppInstaller2011
>
> Status update on Debian presence there: Enrico Zini has kindly
> volunteered to attend as a Debian representative. I'd like to took this

Another short update: I volunteered last-minute as a second
debian attendee to get the 'platform' APT into the loop, too.

Together with our friends from ubuntu we should have a broad coverage and
voice for debian in the meeting and a lot to discuss but feel free to
provide (additional) topics and opinions for us to bring along to ensure
they will be all covered.

Best regards

David Kalnischkies