Re: Report from Debian booth at SfN2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010, Andreas Tille wrote:
> But it would be even better if those teams would have prepared flyers
> beforehand.

Sure - that is what I meant that we should have buzzed them well before
the conference

>    svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/blends/trunk/docs/flyer

> but it is heavily outdated.  It would be great if you would provide
> your material somehow online.

it is all available of cause! ;)

git clone git://git.debian.org/pkg-exppsy/neurodebian
cd neurodebian/artwork/brochure

unfortunately to build neurodebian logo without hassle from original
inkscape file you would need our little svgtune [1] (which was rejected
from Debian); otherwise all sources are there

[1] https://github.com/yarikoptic/svgtune