Re: commercial spam on planet

Holger Levsen wrote:
since a while, we see unsolicted commercial links and images on planet, mostly
about flattr.

I have a feeling that we're generalizing a specific problem, trying to draw a line on what's acceptable on Planet and what's not, which IMHO is impossible get a consensus on.

I think it'd be better if we should just concentrate on the specific behavior (and by that, I don't mean specific *persons*) and agree to whether it is acceptable or not.

On the issue at hand, my personal view is that I am a bit annoyed by the flattr “ads” on Planet as well, but not that much that I'd raise it as a subject for discussion as you did.

Regards,
Faidon