Re: Merkel going away

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010, Stephen Gran wrote:

> merkel.debian.org, aka nm.debian.org, qa.debian.org, etc., has become
> increasingly unstable over the past few months.  Due to upcoming changes
> in the hosting for all the machines hosted at Fort Collins, we have
> decided to ask the hoster to leave it turned off when they move the
> other machines.

Just a short update here.  It looks like the people at FtC haven't moved
any of our gear as originally scheduled, and probably won't be doing
anything at least this year.  New date is probably early next year,
we'll see.

In the meantime, nm has moved to nono, qa to quantz.  The dd accessible
copy of ftp-master is still on merkel.

Cheers,
weasel