Re: DebianDayPT in Aveiro this Saturday

Hi,

2010/8/31 Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>:
> Miguel Figueiredo (elmig) and others are organizing a one day event
> about Debian in Aveiro, Portugal this Saturday.  More information can
> be found here: http://debiandaypt.debianpt.org/?cat=4

This is very good news, are you also planning on sending an email to
debian-events-eu mailing list? :)

> I've been invited to speak at the event.  I'll first give a presentation
> about ways to contribute to Debian.  And later I'll talk about project
> management in free software projects (including anecdotes from my time
> as DPL).

Will it be recorded or a stream available? I would be interested to see it.

For the audience, dudesconf (the spanish debconf) has already released
the video recordings (all spanish but `pure blends' talk), available
at: http://burgas.des.udc.es/gpul_2010/

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón