Re: Debian FTPMaster Meeting, September

]] Joerg Jaspert

Hi Joerg,

| the FTPTeam will have a meeting at the weekend of 18/19th September.
| Our preliminary agenda for this meeting is attached below, if you think
| we should take something on it, reply, but keep in mind that the meeting
| time is limited. :)

If you have the time, getting some input on 3.0 (git) and the practical
implications surrouding that would be very welcome.  There is a thread
at http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2010/08/msg00244.html .  I don't
see any input from the ftp team in that thread, but having some would be
most welcome.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen