Re: DEP-5: clarify batching of copyrights, licenses in a single stanza

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 10:04:12AM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
>     The Copyright field collects all relevant copyright notices for the
>     files of this stanza.  Not all copyright notices may apply to every
>     individual file, and years of publication for one copyright holder may
>     be gathered together.  For example, if file A has:
I like the "collected" part and the example. If Russ' patch (or
something close to it) was in DEP-5 then it is clear to me at least the
intention of what you are trying to do here.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au