Re: Reg: Debian Lenny 5.03

* 2010-08-06 14:42 (+0530), Syed Ahsan Ishtiaque wrote:

> I was searching for Debian Lenny 5.03 CD/DVD in your website, but
> couldn't find any. Can you please redirect me to appropriate link from
> where I can download Debian Lenny 5.03 iso.

The latest Debian Lenny release (or rather: update) is 5.0.5. You can
find it here:

    http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#stable

Choose your processor architecture from the page. Most likely it will be
i386, amd64 or powerpc (but you know better of course).

If you can install most of Debian through Internet consider using
smaller net install ISO image instead:

    http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/#netinst-stable

--
Feel free to Cc me your replies if you want to make sure I'll notice
them. I can't read all the list mail.