Re: About DDs not maintaining packages

On Saturday 03 July 2010 03:48:39 Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Quoting a small paragraph of the loooooooooong email:
>
> On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 07:01:18PM +0200, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo
wrote:
> > (There are more official Debian Developers in that city but they didn't
> > reply to the calls, and they do not maintain packages at least in some
> > cases, so probably they should resign from Debian, by the way.)
>
> While most of the DDs usually do maintain a few packages at least,
> you can be very active in Debian without maintaining packages.

I know, but isn't it possible that some people do neither maintaining
packages not anything else? ;)

There's an anual ping for Debian Maintainers, maybe it would be a good idea
to do something similar for Debian Developers, which AFAIK there's no such
thing.  Any task can be better planned if you know the task-force that you
can count on.

Anyway, that was just a by-product of my tooo looooooooong email in which
I'm not interested, so I won't continue to reply to this sub-thread (nor the
rest of the thread indeed, since nobody else seems interested in the core
problem).

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>