Re: Conflicts between Developers: Let others mediate

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 11:23:42AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> If you ever find yourself in a situtation where you are in conflict
> with another developer, and you're unable to make headway, please rely
> on others to mediate.
>
> You can contact the DPL (leader@debian.org) or the CTTE (for technical
> matters) or even myself or any other Developer you trust.

Full AOL.  In particular, please try that before escalating the conflict
and/or taking decisions that you might regret later on.

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 12:00:03AM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Yeah sure. We have such good examples of successful mediations within
> the project in the past.

It is not a valid reason not to attempt that.  Maybe we are all trying
to improve the system, learning from past mistakes ...

Cheers.