Re: A team to grant rights on collab-maint?

On Jun 15, 2010, at 12:45, Christoph Berg wrote:

> Re: Enrico Zini 2010-06-15 <[🔎] 20100615102602.GA11494@enricozini.org>
>> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:45:32PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>>
>>> Now I would like to stop dealing with those requests and thus I would like
>>> a team of people to replace me.
>>
>> Do you have a way to know what percentage of non-DDs who can commit to
>> collab-maint are DMs?
>
> Why not automatically include all DMs in the collab-maint group?
>
> And to drive the idea further, what about a public-maint group that
> everyone with an alioth account can commit to? That sounds like an
> interesting experiment to see if random people generate good commits
> or tend to screw things up.

If you decide to reconsider adding non-DMs or non-DDs, my offer of assistance still stands. :-)

You might get some understanding of my contributions to Debian via Debian's Quality Assurance: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com
I'm jeremiah-guest on Alioth. I must say that one of the things I love about Debian is how easy it is to contribute without being a DD.

Jeremiah