Re: Debian Maintainers Keyring changes

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 01:09:29PM +0100, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
> For the "New Debian Contributors" section of the Debian Project News I
> usually look at the keyring change mails you send.  However in the last
> report I noticed the following:
> > abou.almontacir@sfr.fr
> >     Full name: Abou Al Montacir
> >     Linked key: E1870B62BFAB87447FEDE31A8F7274F307062A38
> >       (formerly belonging to mazen@freepascal.org)
> (And several similar changes.)
> What are these changes about?  As I see keys getting added and removed,
> maybe this is about Key being ex-changed?

This is the first set of updates since keyring.debian.org started
supporting updates to Debian Maintainer keys via HKP, so various DM keys
have had sigs/subkeys/uids added to them as a result.

is probably a better way of seeing what keys have been added/removed in
each update.

Don't hit the keys so hard, it hurts.