Re: etherpad clone on debian.net

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 09:52:25AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> Has anyone ever packaged either of these (or the various other webapps
> on .debian.net)?

I'm the one who set up whiteboard.debian.net.

It isn't packaged.  It is almost too trivial (a single cgi script and
some modifications to mobwrite, not refined enough for release).

The thing that powers whiteboard is mobwrite,
  http://code.google.com/p/google-mobwrite/ ,
which I didn't create, and is something very worthy of packaging and
being used in other people's apps.  I mainly don't think that I am a
very good person to package pseudo-webapps right now.

I have been convinced of the need for packaging these various apps,
and right now my efforts are being spent at packaging MeetBot.  After
that, I can see about whiteboard.

Thanks,

- richard