Re: Heads up for Debian Installer (Re: Debian Project mourns the loss of Frans Pop)

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 08:42:53PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Otavio Salvador is the current release manager for d-i since quite some
> time. So we don't need a new leader.

Ahh, that's good to know that Otavio offically took over this role!

> That said the team can always benefit from new volunteers.

I hope that this heads up might help finding some more volunteers.
Probably it makes sense to publish a set of tasks to do for d-i to
make people know what skills they need for working on it.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de