Re: Upstream guide and front desk

On Mi, 01 sep 10, 11:41:34, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

> On Aug 23, 2010, at 17:01, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
>
> > Hi!

> >> That's two of us. Anyone else who'd like to help?
> >
> > That sounds like a really good idea.  You can count me in :)
>
> A terrific idea. I would like to help as well.

Unless you consider it's necessary to be a DD for this I could join as
well. After all, I spend *a lot* of time reading Debian mailing lists
and I have become familiar with a lot of processes. It's time I put this
to some good use :-)

I'm also involved in l10n for Debian, which might be good knowledge to
bring to this list.

Regards,
Andrei