Re: How to Debian License

> Hello
> South Korea is a high school student I am.
> In 2009, is to use Debian.
> Use more than one family was Radhat Useful.
> But a book on Debian because it was hard to study.
> So you want to study my junior and Debian Linux users to write a book.
>
> Debian Linux as a commercial license to use should I buy?

I hope someone can reply to the Korean one because I'm not sure I
understand the English version.

But to try to answer the question:

Debian GNU/Linux comes under a licence which permits commercial use.
It can be downloaded from the internet, or a copy of the official
DVD bought from many places http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef