    State: DRAFT
    Date: 2010-08-24
    Drivers: Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>
    License: http://www.jclark.com/xml/copying.txt
    Abstract:
     Propose a file layout, set of conventions and best practices, and a
     supporting script interface for packaging Java web applications
     (servlets) and deploying them in containers.

This DEP will be discussed on the debian-java@lists.debian.org mailing
list.

I've committed the first draft to the DEPs Subversion repository following
hopefully the correct file layout.  I've not made any changes to the index
page, since my assumption was that the DEP-0 drivers were supposed to
handle that.