Re: DEP-5: general file syntax

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 06:24:39PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> I wonder if we should have some terminator for the machine-readable
> portion of debian/copyright, below which is free-form supporting material
That would be the simplest way, a 'stop reading here' line for the
parsers.  That way anything that is supplementary can go there.
It probably needs to be documented that nothing that places extra
restrictions or conditions can go there though.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au