Re: hi there

Hi Rody,

On 08/16/2010 12:49 PM, rody abd wrote:
> my name is rody im from iraq and i love debian and i want work with devel
> team in translate debian Sector to arabic
you can start right-away here http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/ddtp
and follow the pointer to the web interface, so I suggest. Hm.
I don't see Arabic, though, please contact the administrators
on this.

I have seen a few posts from Arabic speaking developers before,
I am confident it is somewhere.

> i hope you agree to accept me
The acceptance to Debian as an uploader of software is a multi-step
process. And you'd need to meet a current developer for it. There
is more to read about it on http://nm.debian.org . For translations
though you don't need anything like it.

Many greetings

Steffen