Re: [DEP-5] [re-patch] Syntax of the files.

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 05:15:10AM +1200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

>> For these kinds of search+replace things, it's easier for me to just
>> say to do that than to provide a patch I need to proofread. I've done
>> the replacement and pushed the change.

> Tsss.  'Paragraph' is a terrible term for what this is, I would have much
> rather see us fix this the other direction in Policy. :)

There are about 18 instances in Policy of this use of paragraph.  I'm okay
with changing them all to stanza if that is clearer to everyone.  I
personally am ambivalent; paragraph comes with the nice implication that
it's separated by a blank line, and I don't find it confusing.  But I've
probably been dealing with this stuff for too long.