Re: VCS issues ( Re: [DEP-5] [patch] Renaming the Format-Specification field to ‘Format’. )

On la, 2010-08-14 at 14:15 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Where is this bzr repository

http://bzr.debian.org/dep/dep5/trunk/

I don't know bzr.debian.org provides a web interface. I will, however,
make the latest revision be automatically published so everyone can view
it without having to check out via bzr.

I also disagree with Steve on this: it doesn't matter all that much
whether you base a patch on the version in svn, or wherever, as long as
it's clear what is being changed. You don't even need to provide a
patch, you can just provide a new wording, and I'll edit things into the
file manually.

Now, can we please stop displaying our bruised egos and get on with
fixing the spec?