Re: Debian Uploader, Debian Contributor : was On terminology

Aioanei Rares <debian.dev.list@gmail.com> writes:

> Quoting from the link above : "If a renaming take place, will there be
> also a reform of the membership. And which will come first."

As a native English speaker, I read the above as questions. They should
have question-mark (?) instead of full-stop (.) at the end of the
sentences, but they make more sense as questions.

> This is not valid English. How about "If renaming occurs, there will
> also be a membership change. Whichever occurs first."

That very much changes the sense of the text.

I hope the person who wrote it can clarify.

--
 \     “If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and |
  `\      then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off |