Re: Debian 6.0

Salut Michelle,

On 06/08/2010 05:08 AM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2010-06-07 01:05:32, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> When Debian 6.0 will be released ?
>>
> Maybe when it is ready?

you may not have followed the thread that your initial posting has
induced. From your signature I may deduce that you are an IT
professional, so there are two answers:
 * the release team http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam produces a
series of status announcements, the last one I am aware of is here
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/05/msg00000.html
 * apparently you are technically involved, and you will find many
individuals speaking German or French (so there is no language barrier
for you) , who are contributing to the release - join and communicate
with them, send bug fixes for the packages that you use.

My personal opinion is that I am using squeeze already and you can, too.
Don't expect dramatic changes, in particular not for your field which is
embedded computing. This way, you'll be ready for Squeeze as soon as
Squeeze is.

You can contact me in a PM for details, please refrain from posting to
the list.

Best regards,

Steffen