Re: debian-private declassification team (looking for one)

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 12:53:13PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
>On Sat, 22 May 2010, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>> Note that as of now, the team will "just" have to review less than
>> 1.5 half of posts (which shouldn't be *that* daunting I guess),
>> besides setting up a work-flow and decide upon the technical details
>> of the actual publishing.
>
>I had actually glanced at working on this earlier, but stopped after a
>small bit of time, because it wasn't particularly useful, and because
>the sheer amount of work that it would require to satisfy the terms of
>the GR. (And frankly, the majority of the conversations in the archive
>either aren't interesting enough to bother publishing, or are on
>topics that such a large number of people will want their messages
>redacted, that it's kind of useless.)

Exactly. As DPL, I asked for volunteers for this back in Jan 2009 but
didn't push it very hard. At the time, only a couple of people got in
touch directly to say they were interested.

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"