Re: Debian-Ubuntu relationship: bits from UDS

2010/5/16 Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org>:
> [Stefano Zacchiroli, 2010-05-16]
>> The slides are at <http://upsilon.cc/~zack/stuff/debian-uds-m.pdf>. The
>> talk was a plenary one, not in parallel with other sessions, but it was
>> a short one. I believe there should be a video available (for full
>> disclosure on what I said there), but I've no idea where :), maybe some
>> dual Ubuntu/Debian dev on this list can post a link ...
>
> http://blip.tv/file/3622104

Videos can also be downloaded from
http://video.ubuntu.com/uds/maverick/
Plenary-Thursday-{high,low}.ogv includes what we want. :)

> I didn't find the session one (or the one about Python which interest me
> most)

Most sessions are not videotaped. All rooms were equipped with
microphones but i think these were only used for streaming directly
and were not recorded (feel free to prove me wrong) - but for most sessions
should be at least written notes available:
* apt-get install gobby
* connect to gobby.ubuntu.com:6522
* most (not all) sessions follow the scheme <team>-m-<topic>

Best regards,

David Kalnischkies