Re: RFH: maintenance of porter chroots

Hello,

	I'm a sysadmin by trade who prefers to work with debian systems. I have the opportunity to work with various architectures, currently IA and ARM, but potentially MIPS as well. I'd like to respond to the RFH in the affirmative - that is to say, how can I be of assistance to the debian project with regard to the porter chroots?

	I have previous experience with debian systems from a user, developer, and a sysadmin perspective. I've spent the last 18 months working for Nokia as the Maemo.org "debmaster", so I know a bit about downstream build systems, QA and such. I've built a number of packages for debian and participated in the debian-perl team for several years. I'd very much like to contribute.

	Warm regards,

	Jeremiah C. Foster