Re: Invite to join the Release Team

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> I'm confused as to why you are expecting to be involved in or be
> informed about a meeting of a team you are not a part of?

If a team is meeting, the meeting and agenda should be announced, and
the decisions and discussions which occur in the meeting should be
made as public and available as possible, as soon as possible. It
doesn't have to be perfect, and it doesn't need to be pretty, but
meetings without announcements and notes should be avoided as much as
possible in Debian.

You shouldn't have to be part of a team to find out what a team in
Debian is doing.

Don Armstrong

--
After the first battle of Sto Lat, I formulated a policy which has
stood me in good stead in other battles. It is this: if an enemy has