Re: Google AdSense for Debian

Heyho!

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 13.00:55 Kartik Mistry wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:39:28AM +0100, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> >> I've been sent a voucher for 125.-- worth of Google Ads.  How should I
> >> use it?
> >
> > I have a 75€ voucher for Google Adwords, too.
>
> ~ Same. 2500 INR worth of Google Adwords. But, I found that:
> https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder
>
> Each individual account need to pay processing fees. And, I'm not sure
> that - if they allow all 'Promo Code' in single account.

Damn.  Had not read the fine print, so haven't seen this.  Processing fee
and only one voucher per account (voucher can be entered within 14 days of
account creation if I read this correctly.)

Doesn't seem worth it, then.

cheers
-- vbi

--
"Valentine's Day is the one holiday when everyone is expected to do
something romantic for their spouse or lover -- and if someone has both,