Re: training linux debian

andiuky@doctor.com
> I wanted to make a debian linux training in Indonesia ..
> because here we received information about debian linux very hard to come by ..
> I want to make training easier for debian linux community issues on linux debian Indonesia.
> whether this training free??
> please reply.

There's a lot of reusable material at http://www.debian.org/doc/
but I didn't spot training courses there.

The obvious way to make training easier for the debian community in
Indonesia is to look for free software training materials and adapt
them to your needs (edit, translate, ans so on).  Two sources from
England are our fellow cooperatives Bristol Wireless and Seeds for
Change:
  http://www.bristolwireless.net/news/?cat=9
  http://www.seedsforchange.org.uk/free/resources#comp

On Bristol Wireless's site, I found the UN IOSN at http://www.iosn.net/