Re: Legal use of the Debian Logo

dE . wrote:
No, absolutely not.

I think this logo is a trademark, i.e proprietary and so the owner of
the site should be warned about this.

You can take legal action against the dude in this case. Trademarks
and servicemarks have no expiry like patents.

On the contrary, I think it is fully legal:

copyright: the logo is too simple to enforce copyright.

trademark: we are in very different fields, so no risk
to confuse Debian with some jewels.

ciao
	cate